CogInfoCom lectures in 3D
First, download the 3D space of CogInfoCom. Then load the pack of the selected lecture below. Each pack has a guiding in the space - you may just press page down / up.
3D space of CogInfoCom: https://store.maxwhere.com/coginfocom17
- Gabriella Kiss, Veronika Takács and Viktor László Takács: “János Arany’s Meeting with Harry Potter”
- Ingo Schmitt, Ronald Römer, Günther Wirsching and Matthias Wolff: “Data Modeling using Concepts of Quantum Mechanics”
- Katalin Bubnó and Viktor László Takács: “The mathability of word problems as initial computer programming exercises”
- László Czap and Lu Zhao: “Phonetic Aspects of Chinese Shaanxi Xi’an Dialect”
- Marián Hudák, Štefan Korečko and Branislav Sobota: “On Architecture and Performance of LIRKIS CAVE System”